Terms of Service
FYBYR website basic service is free and so is the FYBYR CMS. We expect you to be responsible in managing your site content and adhere to the Terms of Service. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your website.
FYBYR Acceptable Use Policy
FYBYR is a place that brings together the users of the FYBYR CMS to discuss and explore the world of Social Community Views and Ideas. We provide this space for meaningful discussion that is relevant and beneficial to all users - with that in mind we invite users to participate in these communities in a way that is relevant and beneficial to others.
The following rules help everyone on FYBYR have a safe and productive experience.
Be Nice, Be Respectful
Engage with Others in a Constructive Way. Assume that everyone on FYBYR is here to make the platform a great resource - the users come with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and opinions. It is OK to disagree, but please be civil, respectful, and considerate to other members, this includes all members of the FYBYR Team.
No Hate Speech
FYBYR is a place for discussion around the FYBYR platform and Online Social Communities in general - FYBYR does not tolerate content that attacks or disparages an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, political group, sexual orientation or another similar characteristic. Any generalizations about these topics should be phrased as neutrally as possible.
No Harassment and Bullying
Abusive behaviour directed towards private individuals and organisations is not allowed. That includes FYBYR employees and the company in general. Repeated and unwanted contact constitutes a form of harassment. There is no minimum service guarantee with FYBYR - it is a free space where announcements can be made, guidance given and questions raised. If your questions are not being answer quickly enough, you will need to consider direct support, which is available via support email.
Discussion around the use of FYBYR applications are welcomed, but if you are dissatisfied with a product or outcome, please avoid denigrating the FYBYR team in your remarks, we are all looking for constructive outcomes, and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Be Positive and Purposeful in Your Communications
People are using this platform to ask and answer questions about the development of their FYBYR profiles or pages. If you have a meaningful question requiring an answer, please ask! If you feel like you can answer a question in a way that has value, please answer! But in your questions and answers please avoid the use of sarcasm or misleading information, bear in mind that many people using this platform have English as a 2nd language - so sarcasm could be misconstrued and misleading information can cause significant umbrage to others.
Profiles and Pages using FYBYR platform for the activities outlined below will be pro-actively disconnected from support or services. Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation and the possibility that FYBYR Inc will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: FYBYR Inc has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
- Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorization: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Below activities are not considered prohibited usage, but may be offered limited technical support. Automatic updates for such profiles or pages can still be accessed. Direct technical support and general community support may be limited to questions not including direct links, media or content references posted publicly at FYBYR or via FYBYR Inc. direct email support. In most cases FYBYR technical specialists reserve the right to refuse visiting or otherwise interacting with the profile or pages involved in such activities.
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos. This does NOT automatically include networks for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals; breast feeding networks or educational networks promoting safe sex, assuming that pornography and graphic media is not present.
- Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
FYBYR platform is beneficial for end-users. Profile and Page operators are encouraged to focus on building niche communities focused on beneficial causes. Uniting people around interests, goals or activity that is inspiring, positive and helpful invariably leads to overall project success. Below activities will be supported with priority.
- Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
- NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
- Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable networks.
- Open-source and Free software initiatives.
If you choose to use the FYBYR Market ("Market") the following terms and conditions apply in addition to the general Terms.
FYBYR Market is a Service provided by FYBYR Inc that allows sellers ("Vendors") to post products and advertise services for sale to other users ("Customers").
Any disputes regarding arrangements between the Customers and Vendors of any type of products and services remain solely between Buyers and Sellers. We are not involved in any transactions between You and any other users of the FYBYR website or apps. You acknowledge and agree that FYBYR Inc will not be a party to any such dispute or be obligated to take any action or refrain from taking any action toward resolving any such dispute. If you have a dispute with any other users of the Site, you hereby release FYBYR Inc from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, related to such a dispute.
You may terminate your Market listings at any time in your sole discretion. FYBYR Inc may remove your Market listings at any time for any reason or no reason. Removal of listings does not release Vendors or Customers from any contractual responsibilities connected to their use of FYBYR Market.
Posting any products or service advertisements to market constitutes a "Vendor" status. Vendors must read and agree to Market Terms before submitting any materials to FYBYR Market.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” FYBYR Inc and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither FYBYR Inc nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.